Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
If you own a motorcycle, motorcycle insurance should be something to consider. Before you get your bike out on the road, it’s essential to consider the potential risks. Accidents are expensive to recover from and can occur at any time. Having motorcycle insurance coverage can protect you from covering hefty out-of-pocket expenses following an accident.
How Does Motorcycle Insurance Work?
Motorcycle insurance is a contract between you and your insurance carrier. In this contractual agreement, your insurer agrees to provide you with a certain amount of funds to help pay for recovery costs following an accident in exchange for an insurance premium. Depending on your coverage or the type of claim you’re filing, you may need to pay a deductible, which is a specific out-of-pocket cost, before insurance kicks in.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Coverages might vary among motorcycle owners, but a typical motorcycle insurance policy might include the following:
· Liability coverage can help cover bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people if you are in an accident. This coverage is typically required in most states and may cover medical bills, lost wages and additional costs associated with repairing others’ damaged property.
· Collision coverage can help cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident. This does not include your deductible.
· Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism. Such coverage can help pay for the cost of damage minus your deductible and will not exceed the face value of your motorcycle.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for damage to you and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver. Covered costs typically include medical expenses and lost wages, among others.
· Optional equipment coverage can help cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it. These additions generally will not be covered under your comprehensive and collision coverage.
To learn more about motorcycle insurance and potential coverage options, contact an agent at Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a motorcycle owner near Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we can help you out. The agents at Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency are determined to help you learn more about motorcycle insurance so you can decide on the right policy for you and your bike.
Contact our agency today at 615-893-6177 to learn more.