Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Whenever the sun is shining, it’s tempting to hop on your motorcycle and take off to enjoy the good weather. When you do, you want to be sure that you’re covered in case anything happens. At Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency, we’re determined to give you peace of mind with comprehensive motorcycle coverage at competitive prices. Motorcycle insurance doesn’t have to be expensive. We’ll compare prices and tailor a policy specifically for your needs so you can get back on the road without worry.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
A full coverage motorcycle insurance policy typically includes:
· Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the motorcycle due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
· Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the motorcycle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
· Liability covers bodily injury and property damage the insured biker may cause while operating the motorcycle.
· Guest passenger liability covers bodily injury and property damage a driver causes while operating the insured motorcycle with permission.
· Personal injury protection covers medical expenses for the insured driver and their passengers after an accident.
· Uninsured/under insured motorist covers damages that occur due to an accident involving a driver not carrying insurance.
How Much is Motorcycle Insurance Per Month?
The average cost of motorcycle insurance in Tennessee is around $68.33 a month ($820 a year). There are many factors that go into the cost of motorcycle insurance, some of which are out of your control. Location is a large factor, as areas with a large population or high cost of living tend to charge more for motorcycle insurance. Other factors include:
· Age and gender of the insured
· Value of the motorcycle
· Driving record
· Credit score
· Claims history
· Coverage limits and deductible
You can save money on motorcycle insurance by raising your credit score and asking about discounts. Raising your deductible can save money on monthly premiums, but it also means that you will pay more out of pocket after an accident.
Safeguard Your Motorcycle Today
Stay safe and content on the road knowing you’re covered. Call Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency today at
or fill out an now.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
Basic motorcycle insurance requirements in Tennessee are:
· $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
· $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
· $15,000 in property damage liability
This isn’t the only coverage you need, however. You should have enough motorcycle insurance to cover your vehicle after an accident. Speak with a Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency agent today about how much coverage your motorcycle needs.
How Does Motorcycle Insurance Work?
Once you sign a motorcycle insurance policy, you pay monthly payments in return for coverage. If an accident occurs and you file a claim, an underwriter will investigate the incident to determine how much compensation you will receive. You can then receive compensation for the damages once the claim is approved and finalized.
Why is Motorcycle Insurance Important?
Motorcycle insurance is crucial. Although they’re smaller than cars or trucks, they can still suffer a lot of damage—including bodily injury. The rate of bodily injury on a motorcycle is much higher than in a car, and medical bills are expensive. It’s crucial to have the right type and amount of coverage. Without it, you could be looking at thousands or even millions of dollars in medical bills, repair costs, and lawsuits.
Don’t wait to get coverage. Call up an agent at Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency at Call (615)893-6177 today or fill out a quote form to get started.