Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
We Offer Premium Commercial Auto Insurance Across Tennessee
Servicing La Vergne, Shelbyville, Antioch, Franklin, Manchester, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, and the surrounding areas.
Businesses have multiple assets. While a lot of business is done online these days, nothing can replace physical transportation of goods and services. Having the right coverage is almost as important as having the right vehicle for your business. Commercial auto insurance can cover vehicles used, owned or borrowed by your business.
Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency works with businessowners and independent contractors throughout Tennessee to provide commercial auto insurance at competitive prices. We’ll tailor a policy to protect your commercial vehicles on and off the road.
What Does a Commercial Auto Policy Cover?
Commercial car insurance policies provide a lot of the same coverages offered by personal car insurance policies. These coverages, however, are tailored for business vehicles and often have higher limits. A typical commercial auto insurance policy includes:
· Comprehensive coverage covers loss or damage to the work vehicle due to fire, hail, lightning, falling objects, theft, vandalism and more.
· Collision coverage covers loss or damage to the work vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
· Liability covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
· Personal injury protection helps with the medical expenses of the driver and their passengers after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers damages that occur due to an accident involving a driver not carrying insurance.
Hired and Non-Owned insurance is also available to cover vehicles that are borrowed, rented or leased by the business for commercial use.
Do I Need to Insure My Car for Business Use?
Take care when deciding whether or not your vehicle needs to be insured with commercial car insurance. Simply using a personal vehicle to commute to and from work doesn’t constitute insuring it with commercial car insurance. You may need commercial car insurance if you:
· Consistently transport equipment or clients
· Travel long distances (such as across states) for work
· Drive back and forth between various clients
· Drive for a rideshare service
Protecting Business Assets
Protect your business vehicles today. Contact an insurance expert by calling us at
or fill out an now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Commercial Auto Insurance Expensive?
Commercial auto insurance can be expensive, but the cost depends on a variety of factors, such as the weight of the vehicle and type of cargo being transported. Tennessee Auto Insurance Agency will help you find savings on comprehensive commercial car insurance policies that fit your business and your budget.
How Do You Insure a Commercial Vehicle for Personal Use?
Commercial auto insurance policies typically cover personal use.
If you are looking to get insured today, call us at 615-893-6177 or GET A FREE QUOTE!